The SS Njoy makes all aspects of small lake boating enjoyable.
- Enjoy a boat that doesn't need a trailer. It folds into a box that fits in SUV's, pick-ups, ATV's
- Enloy a boat that can be launched anywhere
- Enjoy a small boat that is big enough for a family
- Enjoy a boat that can reach remote fishing lakes on a side by side ATV
- Enjoy a boat that has side-seating for better sociability
- Enjoy a boat that doesn't need to be inflated and won't leak
- Enjoy a boat that will not capsize
- Enjoy a boat that folds up into a box for storage in less space that a 1 man kayak
- Enjoy a boat that cannot sink even with holes in it.
- Enjoy a boat with built-in propulsion that works in shallow waters
SS Njoy holds everyone
Room for the whole family. Side seating fits more in, and is much nicer than sitting on planks in the middle of the boat, looking at the backs of the heads of those in front. For fishing it is easier to cast out opposite sides. The small throttle takes up way less room than a trollng motor, while the thrusters in the base allow shallow launching.
Canoes, inflatables - none are as safe, none as stable.
Everyone has more fun when they don't have to worry about "rocking the boat". No balancing in the middle of the boat; go ahead and hang out over the edge, or dip your hands in the water. With the outrigger pontoons, you can't capsize. You don't lose air. You stay safe.
Boat in a Box
The entire boat, including the bow and the pontoons, folds up into a 41" X 41" X 31" shape. One of the big issues of owning a boat is where to store it when you aren't using it. This design makes it easy easy to store. It is solid and square. You can easily stack other stuff on top of it.
Boat in a Box
The entire boat, including life jackets and the "motors" inside the "box" will fit in the back of many side by side ATV's. Boat on hard to reach lakes with ease, and catch more fish in the middle of the lake than anyone on shore.
Helping you to appreciate the stability of outrigger pontoons
on the SS Njoy vs. other small watercraft.